Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wow!

The ladies in my Wednesday morning Bible study have just officially blown me away! I'm leaving today to speak at the Women's Lifestyle Evangelism Conference, which is a 3-day, 3-site event. To say I"m a little nervous is a vast understatement! Although I've been speaking for about 15 years now, this is by far the largest event yet. My precious friends just prayed over me, gave me a stack of cards to take with me and read for encouragement on the road, and set up a prayer team to pray each day during the exact times I'll be sharing my story. What a GIFT! I am so grateful for them, and that God has used them to build me up, spur me on, and give me the courage to speak boldly for Him. God surely knew what He was doing when He gave us friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment